Saturday, September 1, 2012

"I Put A Spell On You"




This is a work in progress.  I love Halloween, and haven't been feeling very creative lately, so thought I should start with a tutorial I've had my eye on.  The tutorial is from Kathy, at Paper Phenomenon http://paperphenomenon.blogspot.com 

I look at her blog frequently, but have never purchased any of her tutorials before.  It's not as PERFECT as I would like, Anal Retentive being one of my many nicknames around the house.  But, it's fun and a good way to get back into creating.  The "book" started as chipboard that has been cut, covered with cardstock, pasted, painted, glittered, and I've started to decorate with patterned paper.  The closure is chain and a Tim Holtz 'knob'.  Faux leather made from gorilla tape and brads give the spine a pretty cool look.  Stay tuned, I hope to work on it some more next week!

1 comment:

  1. This looks very fun !! Looking forward to the future photos and finished piece. Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete