Saturday, September 17, 2011

Michael DeMeng's Portugal Workshop: The Navigator's Journal

Well.....a new day!!!  After many things that life unexpectedly threw my way, I've been able to return to my creativity.  Many thanks to you, Mom, for taking me along to the Michael DeMeng workshop in Portugal.  Here is my piece from the fantastical nine day trip we took together.  I have SOOooooooooooooo many wonderful memories of our time together, the beautiful setting and the lovely new friends made!  My book started it's life as a 1964 dictionary found at the GoodWill for a couple of bucks.  It was gutted and new interior made from foam core/paints/paper.  The techniques we learned were amazing and I will be using them many times over in future projects.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way our "journals" turned out !! It was a spectacular and "fabulous" time in Portugal !!

    ReplyDelete