Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Journal for Memories

Mom and I are going to make journals of our favorite Portugal memories.  Here is the book for mine.  It's one I made ages ago (so long I can't really remember when).  I didn't like the way it was looking when I made it, so it's been languishing on a shelf in my studio.  I dug it out and added some collage and Uszzhhhhh.  Then I decorated the binding with ribbons, yarns and charms as I didn't like the look of the spiral binding.   The inside is watercolor paper which I think I will smoosh up some with different paints before I add my mementos to them. I'm always intimidated by the 'blank page', so hopefully some attention to the white paper before hand will help my creativity block!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very creative ! Love all the yarns and charms. Will be fun to see what we find memorable in Portugal.

    ReplyDelete